Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random adventured of Naim and Luen

luen says (4:07 PM):
asdfkl'
luen says (4:07 PM):
asdkf;'
luen says (4:07 PM):
asdkfl
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:07 PM):
qwertyuiop
luen says (4:08 PM):
where?
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:08 PM):
uhh...
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:08 PM):
pluto!
luen says (4:08 PM):
lets go catch it
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:09 PM):
yar!
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:09 PM):
dam, it went to mars
luen says (4:10 PM):
nvmd
luen says (4:10 PM):
we can stilll catch it
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:10 PM):
oki oki
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:10 PM):
but im not paying the gas money....
luen says (4:11 PM):
we dont haf to
luen says (4:11 PM):
we can use the magicall frog
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:11 PM):
your rite!
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:11 PM):
but...
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:11 PM):
umm
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:11 PM):
i got hungry on the way here..
luen says (4:12 PM):
u ate the frog?
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:12 PM):
uhh....
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:12 PM):
( Ribit)
luen says (4:12 PM):
=.=
luen says (4:12 PM):
shit...
luen says (4:12 PM):
xD
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:13 PM):
oh well we still got the cow rite?
luen says (4:13 PM):
aite aite
luen says (4:13 PM):
u go rent it
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:13 PM):
mind if i borrow a 50?
luen says (4:13 PM):
ill get te net to catch the qwertouip
luen says (4:13 PM):
yea yea
luen says (4:13 PM):
here
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:13 PM):
yar
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:13 PM):
okay
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:14 PM):
(goes to the cow shop)
luen says (4:14 PM):
do u haf a monkey by any chance?
luen says (4:14 PM):
we need bate for the qwertouip
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:14 PM):
i thought qwertyuiop is herbivours...
luen says (4:14 PM):
tahts the jugilynapop
luen says (4:15 PM):
the qwertouips the one that lives in a rock at night and eats everythin especially monkeys in the day
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:15 PM):
ohh, i see
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:15 PM):
i need a better encyclopedia..
luen says (4:15 PM):
u noe the on thats 50 feet tall and weighs about 70 tonnes?
luen says (4:15 PM):
yeah that one
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:16 PM):
O.o
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:16 PM):
i dont remember it being so fat...
luen says (4:16 PM):
yeah well..
luen says (4:16 PM):
after carlos went to mars
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:16 PM):
ooh...i see
luen says (4:16 PM):
he got lost and went to pluto
luen says (4:16 PM):
se yeah
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:16 PM):
*sob*
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:17 PM):
poor qwertyuiop never knew what hit him
luen says (4:17 PM):
yeah
luen says (4:17 PM):
...cniff
luen says (4:17 PM):
sniff
luen says (4:17 PM):
righgt so u got the cow?
luen says (4:17 PM):
ive got the butterfly net and sum floweres
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:17 PM):
yea yea, got a speacial price for it,
luen says (4:18 PM):
ready to get the most vicious thing is the universe?
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:18 PM):
only 40 dollars
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:18 PM):
yar!!
luen says (4:18 PM):
nice
luen says (4:18 PM):
lets go
luen says (4:18 PM):
gotta blast
luen says (4:18 PM):
MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
luen says (4:18 PM):
shit
luen says (4:18 PM):
i think i left the gass o..
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:18 PM):
i hate u..
luen says (4:18 PM):
*on
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:19 PM):
should we go back?
luen says (4:19 PM):
nah
luen says (4:19 PM):
hate that ouse anyway
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:19 PM):
okay
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:19 PM):
off to a new world!
luen says (4:19 PM):
mo
luen says (4:19 PM):
mo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
this might take awhile
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:19 PM):
lalalal
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
moo
luen says (4:19 PM):
only..
luen says (4:20 PM):
123412415990127billion more moo's
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
mooooooooooooo
luen says (4:20 PM):
popo
luen says (4:20 PM):
shit...
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:20 PM):
o.O
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:20 PM):
i didnt do that
luen says (4:20 PM):
the monkey?
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
mooo
luen says (4:20 PM):
damn carlos...
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
called the monkey carlos
luen says (4:20 PM):

luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:20 PM):
yar
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:20 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:21 PM):
eyh dude.....
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
yeah?
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:21 PM):
im gonna put the cow on silent
luen says (4:21 PM):
mooo
luen says (4:21 PM):
okie
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:21 PM):
you know this cow is manual?
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:21 PM):
not auto..
luen says (4:21 PM):
......
luen says (4:21 PM):
damn
luen says (4:21 PM):
so we were on 1st gear?
luen says (4:21 PM):
damn
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:21 PM):
yep..
luen says (4:21 PM):
okay...
luen says (4:21 PM):
lets go
luen says (4:21 PM):
moo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
mooooooooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooooooooooooooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooooooooooooooooooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooooooooooooooooooooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
mooooooooooooooooooooooo
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:22 PM):
woohooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooooooooooooooooooooooooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
luen says (4:22 PM):
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox12134216923416237461027341
luen says (4:22 PM):
moo
luen says (4:22 PM):
kk were hear
luen says (4:22 PM):
wohoo
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:22 PM):
goody
luen says (4:22 PM):
thats wuz sum ride
luen says (4:22 PM):
naim..
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:22 PM):
yes..?
luen says (4:22 PM):
whys ure head missing?
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:22 PM):
it is???
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:22 PM):
omgg
luen says (4:22 PM):
yes
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:23 PM):
dam monkey
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:23 PM):
dam carlos..
luen says (4:23 PM):
and the monkeys got two heads
luen says (4:23 PM):
ah well
luen says (4:23 PM):
lets go
N.A.I.M. Never Accepted Impossible Mission says (4:23 PM):
eyh, thays mine!
luen says (4:23 PM):
to be continued

No comments: