Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Left 4 Dead!

Chapter 2: Subways

We all got to the safe house safely, and we started to mess around abit in there.....you dont wanna know what happend in there kay? If any survivors is reading this, Louis broke the bathroom door okay now where was I.... Oh yea, we went out and we were quickly surrounded by hundreds of german speaking zombies. I became rambo and charge in and killed all of them! Well...almost all, ok ok i got incacipated but hey i killed a smoker!

After i Bill revive me, I said to him "Tanking you!" then he said welcome, then i repeated "Ima tanking you!" Then out of nowhere(to the least of your understanding) a tank shows up and kills francis, then we all ran back around the parking lot and the tank just followed us.....it eventually started throwing stuff at us but we just dodged it, well by we i meant louis and me only, bill was kinda left behind.

After the tank was dead we continued on the subway, everything was pretty much the same, run,run,run,shoot,run,run,save louis,run,run,get incacipated,run,run until we reached the generator room, tanks started appearing and louis was screaming like a little girl i laughed my butt off when i saw him running!

well, we all ended up killing each other....it started when bill accidently shoot me, and I fell down, then i shot him back, then louis killed us both and francis....luckily he didnt die after that.

No comments: